On October 17, 2005, Weleski Transfer Inc. was awarded a Federal Supply Schedule Contract for Move Management Services. In an effort to keep the federal government business segregated from our non-GSA business we have identified the name, Weleski Relocation Group, be used as we provide services for the government employees, and employees of associated agencies.The pertinent data is as follows:
|GSA CONTRACT NUMBER:||GS33F0030R|
|SIN NUMBER||653-07 & 653-08|
|SIC CODES:||4213, 4214, 4226|
|NAICS CODES:||4984210, 493110|
SIN Number 653-07 is the identification number for Household Goods Move Management. In October of 2005, Weleski Transfer requested a modification to our existing contract to include:
|Sin Number:||653-08 Office Moving|
SIN Number 653-08 is the identification number for providing Office Moving Services for the federal government and for those agencies authorized to use the GSA price schedules.
SIN 653-07 - Household Move Management
Move Management Services as identified by the above-mentioned identification numbers is a service Weleski Transfer, Inc. has been providing for many years. Consequently, it was an easy, seamless transition to apply the service model Weleski Transfer has been used for supplying to private business and apply these principals to the WRG service model for federal transferees. The only difference is the fact that WRG will rely on business partners to manage the moves of these federal employees. WRG will demand, from our service partners, the same principals that have made Weleski Transfer an award winning service provider.The principal components of the SIN 653-07, Household Goods portion of move management are:
|Pre-Move Survey||Pre-Bill Audit||Storage-If needed|
|Loading||Post Move Follow Up & Quality Assurance Procedures|
Principal Components of SIN 653-08 are:
|Pre-Move Survey of Conditions||Preparation of Cost Estimate|
|Pre-move Preparation including supplying Packing Material|
|Packing and Loading||Transportation and Delivery|
|Pre-Bill Audit||Post Move Quality Assurance Procedures|
An unavoidable fact of military life is the need to pick up and move periodically, whether it's temporary
duty or a PCS move. For members of the Armed Services and their families, moving to a new duty station means attending to numerous details and working closely with the transportation office and a moving company. Military moves are unique and require experts. Weleski Transfer helps military members and their families by providing a stress-free relocation and information designed to help organize every detail of the move. Weleski Transfer has a highly trained and expert staff, dedicated solely to relocation of military personnel and families.
At Weleski Transfer, we are committed to providing a high-quality military relocation experience from start to finish. We accomplish this by having our Military Specialists work closely together to ensure that every detail
of your relocation goes according to plan. We specialize in both domestic and international military relocations.
- The Weleski Military Department is focused on the development of the military agency network and works to ensure our armed forces relocations receive the very best in quality service.
- Our network of military professional packers, loaders and drivers are well-trained in their areas of expertise.
- Our Military Customer Service Representatives handle military shipments under the TQAP (Total Quality Assurance Program). They are responsible for all agent activities - including absolute on-time pick up and delivery - while working closely with the Traffic Management Officer (TMO).
- Our Claims Department is dedicated to settling military claims quickly and efficiently, while placing the least amount of stress as possible on the military transferee.
- Weleski Transfer is committed to a seamless transition from the TQAP system to the Families First military initiative.
- For more information on a military relocation, contact John Sherman at ext. 358 or Lisa Kowalski
at ext. 337.
653-07 Household Move Management
Email Michael Chick
888-224-3330, ext. 305
653-08 Office Moving Services
Email Don Schwoegl
888-224-3330, ext. 351