An unavoidable fact of military life is the need to pick up and move periodically, whether it’s temporary duty or a PCS move. For members of the Armed Services and their families, military moves to a new duty station mean attending to numerous details and working closely with their transportation office and a moving company. Military moves are unique and require experts. Weleski Transfer helps military members and their families by providing a stress-free relocation as well as information designed to help organize and explain every detail of the move. Weleski Transfer has a highly trained and expert staff that is solely dedicated to the relocation of military personnel and families.
At Weleski Transfer, we are committed to providing a high-quality military moving experience from start to finish. We accomplish this by having our Military Specialists work closely with each other to ensure that every detail of your relocation goes according to plan. We specialize in both domestic and international military moving.
- The Weleski Military Department ensures that our military moves receive the highest quality service.
- Our network of military professional packers, loaders and drivers are well-trained in their areas of expertise.
- Our Military Customer Service Representatives handle military shipments under the TQAP (Total Quality Assurance Program). They are responsible for all agent activities – including absolute on-time pick up and delivery – while working closely with the Traffic Management Officer (TMO).
- Our Claims Department is dedicated to settling military claims quickly and efficiently to minimize stress on the military transferee.
- SCAC Codes: WELE, WLSG, WSKI, WTOJ
- Weleski Transfer is committed to a seamless transition from the TQAP system to the Families First military initiative.
For more information about military moving, contact Jennifer Clark Ext. 5830 or Michael Chick Ext. 5805.