The process of relocating – whether for work or personal reasons — can be stressful if you don’t choose the right packers and movers. Weleski Transfer, headquartered in Pittsburgh, has spent the last six decades perfecting the process of moving individuals and families. Whether your’s is a local move, a long distance move, or even an international move — our professional home moving service alleviates the stress of relocating.
Some of the services Weleski Transfer offers include:
- Move Coordinator: you will be assigned a professional move coordinator who will serve as your personal point-of-contact and assist you through every step of the moving process. Your move coordinator will ensure that everyone involved in your relocation is on the same page.
- Pre-Move Counseling: a qualified moving consultant will visit your home to determine the scope of work involved in your relocation and provide advice/aids to assist you in planning for the big day.
- Packing Options: we offer full and partial packing options. We can gently pack all of your belongings, or you can choose to have us pack only certain items.
- Unpacking Options: we also offer full and partial un-packing options. We can carefully un-pack all of your possessions, or you can elect to have us un-pack only specified items.
- Maid Service and Debris Removal: we can arrange for professional maid service and debris removal at your election.
- Appliance Servicing: if you choose, we can service appliances in your new home.
- Climate-Controlled Storage and Moving for High Value Items: we offer customers the option of having high value items moved or stored in climate-controlled environments.
- Various Storage Options: for customers who require storage, we offer palletized and self-storage options.
- Liability Protection: We offer industry-standard basic liability protection for your belongings ($.60/lb) – At no cost to you. Customers may also elect additional protection (including full value replacement protection – FVP) at affordable rates. In certain cases this FVP valuation can be provided at no charge–ask you Moving Salesperson to provide details.