Weleski Transfer is one of the largest and best managed warehousing and distribution companies in North East Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. We offer “turnkey” solutions to hospitality, health care, educational, industrial, retail and government sectors. Weleski offers competitive rates for:
Warehouse and Cross-Dock Services
- Local specialized delivery service
- Freight forwarding
- Crating, packing, specialized packaging for pick and pack
- Freight, furniture management
- International shipping capabilities
Specialized Delivery Options
- Holiday, weekend, and off-hour delivery
- In-store delivery and in-room furniture replacement
- Trained, background-cleared, professional furniture handlers
Full Service Warehousing
Weleski leverages decades of experience, dedicated employees, and over 500,000 square feet of warehouse space.
Weleski leases space ranging from 500 square feet to 50,000 square feet on a month to month and long term basis. Commercial customers can access their rental space an as-needed basis.
Our warehouses are heated, clean, security protected, have sprinkler systems and are Military approved. Goods entrusted to Weleski are pad-wrapped and placed in specially designed furniture pallets in order to guarantee long term storage quality. Our inventory control system protects against misplaced or lost items. Our warehouses have earned the Atlas Quality Warehouse Award for the past fifteen years. Weleski warehouses offer specially designed climate-controlled and humidity controlled warehouse space for high value electronics and art work.
- Equipment: – Weleski uses Atlas-designed trailers outfitted with precise climate control systems to control temperature within specified tolerances. Super-insulated trailers combined with powerful climate-control units, provide unwavering protection, even in extreme environments. All units are equipped with air-ride suspension, power lift gates and a host of specialized equipment that deliver worry-free loading, transport and unloading.
- Planning: – As evidence of our exceptional service to shippers of fine arts and antiques, we have a claims ratio of less than one third of one percent – among the lowest in the industry. To keep our performance above reproach, we minimize handling and don’t employ hub-and-spoke systems or distribution centers when transporting fine art shipments. We prefer direct pickup and direct delivery. When specified, we are pleased to provide “last-on, first off” service.
- Environment: – We even control the climate around your treasure.
- Through affiliates in the fine arts community we offer consolidation and dispersal, specialized crating, packing, and installation and nationwide climate-controlled storage. Courier services are always welcome.
Our privately owned and controlled fleet includes:
- Single and tandem axle tractors for local and long-distance transport services
- 24, 26, 29 and 30 foot straight vans with lift gates
- 53, 50 and 48 foot Air-Ride trailers with lift gates
- Customized reports
- Claims filing and management
- Detailed pickup and delivery tickets
As one of the largest companies in the industry, and as an agent for Atlas Van Lines, Weleski offers best-in-class warehousing, delivery, and specialized handling of your product. Our dedicated and experienced personnel consistently provide unequalled and award-winning service.
Call or contact our Warehousing and Distribution manager, Ted Smith at 724-224-3330
Ext. 5824 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org