As businesses and attractions are reopening, this summer in Cleveland is shaping up to be a particularly promising one. If you’re considering a move to Cleveland or one of its many lovely surrounding cities, here are some reasons why you should arrive by summer.
1. Drive-In Movies at the Canton Palace TheatreSee family-friendly movies on Friday nights and classics on Saturday nights, every Friday and Saturday from June 19 to August 8. You can easily buy tickets online and pre-order concessions to pick up when you arrive.
2. Camping at Jellystone ParkJellystone Park offers cabin, tent, RV, and group camping, as well as a waterpark, rock climbing, and many other family-friendly activities that you can enjoy for a day or a full on vacation. If you get tired, you or your kids can relax with a craft!
3. Shopping at the Farmer’s MarketsFarmer’s Markets across Northeast Ohio will be opening up at the end of spring, so grab a tote bag and load up on locally grown fruits and veggies. There’s nothing quite like a farm fresh fruit salad in the summer.
4. Kayaking on the CuyahogaYou can rent kayaks, jet skis, and power boats and go north to Lake Eerie or travel along the Cuyahoga River. Take a waterfront tour of The Flats, and check out Cleveland’s historic industrial buildings and bridges.
5. Swimming at Edgewater BeachVisit Cleveland’s most popular beach for live music, food, and drink. Build a sandcastle, play volleyball, or even fly a kite. The swimming section is 1,000 feet long, and there’s even an area where your dog can join you.
6. Dine at the Flats East BankThe Flats East Bank features restaurants and bars where you can eat outdoors on the waterfront patio and enjoy the beautiful view of the Cuyahoga River. Raise your drinks to boats as they pass by!
7. Cleveland Orchestra at the Blossom Music CenterThe Blossom Music Center, located inside Cuyahoga Valley National Park, is home to a series of classical concerts every summer. Pack a picnic, stretch out on the lawn, and let the music wash over you.
Ready to pack up and move before the temperatures rise? Don’t miss out on any of the summer fun in Cleveland. Request a free moving quote from Weleski Transfer today!
Subscribe to Weleski Transfer Inc's Blog